Commissioned by the General Command of the Syrian Democratic Forces, and on the occasion of the blessed Eid al-Adha, and in light of the international conflicts and the acceleration of events, especially the recent events in which the Turkish government raised the pace of the threat to launch a military campaign on northeastern Syria in general, especially the city of Manbij and Tal Rifaat, and began to mobilize forces on the border and the threat of zero hour Assignment of military commanders in the city of Manbij and its countryside
– Comrade: Muhammad Abu Adel, commander of the Manbij Military Council.
– Comrade: Abd al-Rahman Banawi, a military commander in the Manbij Military Council
– Comrade: Abu Ali Burd, commander-in-chief of the Revolutionary Army
– Comrade: Abu Jumaa, commander of the Al-Bab Military Council.
– Comrade: Ahmed Al-Sultan Abu Arraj, Assistant Secretary-General of the Future Syria PartyTo greet clan elders, dignitaries, active and influential personalities in society, and visit hostels in the city of Manbij and its countryside, where an action plan was drawn up that includes a program for dialogue, a schedule of visits, coordination with the personalities, and setting appropriate dates for them. The British delegation to the Manbij Military Council and the dimensions of this visit, as was a detailed explanation of the recent understandings between the Syrian Democratic Forces and Russia regarding the entry of the regime forces to the Syrian-Turkish border and the hot spots between the forces of the Manbij Military Council.And the areas of the so-called national army, and to stand on the relationship of the military institution with society, reminding and clarification of some points, and then the space was opened for discussions regarding the people’s demands and their suffering, and they were listened to with all transparency. Minutes were organized for all sessions, then comparisons were made, and most of the demands were summarized and categorized to work on meeting them. and stand on it.
Media Center of Manbij Military Council